Our Service Philosophy
At Mr Burrows our aim is to deliver you affordable luxury, an amazing experience and the hair you have always wanted.
We want you to be comfortable when you are with us, so the first thing we will do is take some time to get to know you. To achieve your hair goals its important we know a little about you such as, what you do for work, your lifestyle, how much time you like to spend on your hair each day, so we can match your life and your hair.
Service and Booking Requirements
Please take the time to read our service and booking requirements:
- New guests booking a colour services will need to come in to the salon for a complimentary consultation, or book a facetime consultation. This also applies to existing guests who haven’t seen us in over 6 months.
- All colour services & treatments must be booked with either a Cutting, Styling or Quick Dry Service. We don’t allow guests to leave the salon with wet hair.
- You will need a credit/ debit card to secure your booking either online, by phone or in-salon.
- You will receive a text message from us 48 hours prior to your service. We ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel or moving an appointment. Less than 24 hours notice may result in a loss of your deposit.
- Guest should arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment. This allows us to get you seated, relaxed and more importantly a beverage in your hand.
- If you arrive late to your appointment it will impact what we can achieve in your remaining time. For example your full head of foils may become a half head of foils.
How we structure our bookings
- Each Stylist/Colourist price level is a reflection of their experience, skill and how in-demand they are.
- Our pricing is gender-neutral. No matter which gender you identify as, you will receive the same amount of care and precision in your service.
- We do not have grades or levels for our team. Each team members pricing is different, and you will be provided with a price guide by phone or email, and a quote as part of your consultation.
- We welcome all hair types and textures. Services are personalised and the prices quoted below may vary depending on hair length and/or density, amount of time and/or product needed.
- Accurate or fixed quotes can be given following a complimentary consultation.
- If you’re not sure what to book for please call the salon to talk through your options.
CuttingOur Cut & Style service includes time to consult, wash, cut, blow dry, style and refine your hair.
|Hair cut with clippers||$60-$105|
|Hair cut - Restyle||$80-$140|
|Hair cut - Maintenance||$60-$105|
|Hair cut - Maintenance tidy||$40-$70|
Blow Dry & StylingRevitalise your hair for a busy week, special occasion or big night out with a luxurious Blow Dry.
|Dry off (with colour only)||$20-$35|
|Blow dry short||$40-$70|
|Blow dry long||$60-$105|
ColourThe prices quoted below are to be used for guidance purposes only. As all colour services are personalised to individual needs, we will be able to provide an accurate quote following your complimentary consultation. For returning guests, a requote will be required whenever there is a change to your service.
|Add 10 foils to your tint||$40-$70|
|Add root shadow||$20-$35|
|Add root shadow||$20-$35|
|BLEACH & TONE|
|Bleach and tone under 6 weeks||$200-$260|
|Full bleach and tone||POA|
|Blonde to brunette||POA|
|Dark tint removal||POA|
|Olaplex with Service (inc Steps 1 & 2)||$60|
|Olaplex Treatment (inc Steps 1 & 2)||$80|
|Olaplex Take Home||$49|
Keratin Smoothing TreatmentKeratin infuses deep into the hair cuticle, eliminating up to ninety-five percent of frizz and curl and leaving the hair smooth, shiny and luxurious. As this is not a Straightening Treatment, your hair will retain it’s natural movement, just without the frizz. This treatment reduces the amount of time you will need to spend styling your hair each week.
Dry cut instructions
Please arrive at the salon with your hair in its most natural state, clean and completely naturally dried. On the day of your appointment do not wear hair bands, hair ties, hats or head bands.
You may use a leave-in conditioner or moisturiser but no sticky or hard held products.
Please note all Dry Cut appointments will require a $50 deposit (payable at time of booking). If you arrive at the salon and your hair is not prepared as per the above we will be unfortunately be unable to cut your hair and your deposit will be forfeited.
Are you visiting Mr Burrows for the first time?
We can’t wait to see you in the salon and treat you to the Mr Burrows Hair experience!
To help us manage our bookings as efficiently as possible, for your first visit we will require a deposit to secure your booking, which comes off the final bill.
Please have a read of our terms and conditions below.
New Guest Deposit
Please note if this is your first time to Mr Burrows and your appointment is over one hour in length we will require a $100 non-refundable deposit to secure your booking. The deposit will be fully deducted from the final service amount.
Confirming your booking
An SMS confirmation will be sent to you 2 days prior to your appointment. Please reply to the SMS within 24 hours otherwise your booking will be cancelled and deposit forfeited in order to free up appointments for guests we have on our wait list. We thank you for your understanding.
Rescheduling and Cancellation policy
We understand important things may pop up unexpectedly from time to time, and will always do our best to accommodate any need to reschedule. Please let us know at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment and we will find the next available time slot for you. Your deposit will not be affected.
If you provide less than 24 hours of notice – or no notice – to cancel an appointment, you will forfeit your $100 deposit.